The VisionMakers Difference
Get Informed, Not Sold
- One-Stop Total Eyecare & Eyewear Centers, serving the Dayton, Ohio area since 1992.
Thorough, comprehensive eye exams by licensed Optometrists. A thorough eye exam can help reveal over 30 potential medical conditions and/or diseases.
- Experienced, friendly, state licensed opticians at each office to help you
the proper eyewear for your prescription and fashion choice. The fit
and adjustment of your eyewear is very important to ensure that your
vision is as good as it can be, and that you receive the full benefit
of your eyewear. Our Opticians will inform you of all the latest
technical advances in frames, lenses and lens options to continue to
help you see better.
- None of our employees are paid a commission to "SELL YOU" something you don't need.
- In house, state of the art, full service lab to ensure your glasses are made to the exact prescription the doctor ordered.
- A large variety of the latest fashionable, name brand frames.
office has over 1200 frames in stock to choose from starting at $59.95.
We continually review our frame inventories to ensure we have the
latest styles in stock.
- Additional eyewear products for you and your family:
Children's prescription & non-prescription eyewear
ANSI approved prescription safety eyewear
Computer eyewear & Computer glasses
Sports prescription & non-prescription eyewear (Adult & Children)
- Variety of lenses in single vision, bifocal, trifocal & no-line progressive:
High index - thinner, stronger and lighter than plastic
Polycarbonate - strongest and lightest lenses available
Transition - lenses that change to sunglasses when exposed to sunlight
Polarized lenses - great for on the water activities (boating & fishing)
Essilor Anti-Fatigue Lenses - when you need help with visual fatigue
- Variety of lens coatings to protect your eyes and help you see better:
Ultra violet (UV) - protects your eyes from the harmful rays of the sun
Scratch guard - helps protect your lenses from most scratches
Anti-reflective Coating - lets more light in giving you better vision, reducing glare & help you see better at night
Tints - you can add regular or custom tints, including gradient, to most lenses
- We accept most insurance programs and we complete and file your claim for you.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, at no additional charge.
- Locally owned and managed.
- Two convenient locations in Ohio and one in Pittsburgh, PA to serve you.
- Member of the Better Business Bureau since 1996 with an A+ rating (The highest rating achievable).
- We carry most contact lenses at competitive prices.
- We support Prevent Blindness Ohio - non-profit organization dedicated to preventing blindness in Ohio.
- We support the local Lions Club. VisionMakers is the largest donor of used eyewear in the area. These glasses are collected by the Lions clubs, sent to Ohio State University Optometry department and dispensed to needy countries all over the world.
- VisionMakers also donates about one ton of food each year to the Community Food Bank.