Contact Lens Tips
- Always wash hands with antibacterial soap before handling contact lenses.
- Keep contact case clean at all times. Clean with water only.
- Store contacts in a suggested solution when not wearing.
- Dispose of contacts as directed by Doctor.
- Follow wearing schedule if indicated by a Doctor or Technician.
- Contact Doctor if you have any questions or concerns.
- Wear contact lenses in a tanning bed.
- Sleep with contacts in your eyes.
- Use Visine or Murine while wearing contacts.
- Store contacts in water.
- Wear a contact lens if it is torn.
- Wear contacts while swimming.
- Reuse solutions.
- Extend prescribed wearing time.